- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The customer shall pay Blossom Baby Norwich the full amount of the course prior to the starting date
- If payment is not received Blossom Baby Norwich before the course start date Blossom Baby Norwich reserves the right to cancel the booking
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, depending of the circumstances, the following refund fees, apply.
Cancellation 24 hours or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 1 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 6 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 6 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
- Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Blossom Baby Norwich reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred
- Blossom Baby Norwich reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- Blossom Baby Norwich retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Blossom Baby Norwich.The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to take part in the classes. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Blossom Baby Norwich is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
- Blossom Baby Norwich cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.